With Business Intelligence you analyze the business in a descriptive way, supporting the decision-making process with a data- driven approach.
Business Intelligence (BI) is the tool that improves company knowledge, enabling it to make decisions based on facts and becoming proactive.
Some of the benefits of adopting a BI solution are:
- Structuring of a corporate knowledge base shared by the entire organization;
- Enabling self-service BI for corporate key users;
- Access to information based on defined roles and security levels;
- Information always available and usable from any device (PC, tablet, smartphone).
Focus on predictive analysis, anticipate future scenarios and generate useful insights for company key-users with Business Analytics.
Business Analytics, through Machine Learning & Advanced Analytics projects, allows you to transform data into value-added information for your business. In fact, through insights it is possible to obtain value from data, e.g. to:
- Implement predictive maintenance interventions;
- Anticipate market needs;
- Dimensions critical production resources;
- Support strategic decision making.
We propose Business Intelligence and Business Analytics solutions based on Microsoft technology, to transform the multitude of data available in your company into value.
Business Intelligence and Business Analytics beanTech
Available in on-premises, hybrid and cloud modes, our solutions, combined with the consultancy activity, allow us to respond to the varying needs of your business.
- We analyze and look in depth into the needs of corporate stakeholders, to maximize the value of your data;
- Teams made up of various professional figures capable of managing the entire data chain end-to-end, in compliance with development best practices and state of the art of technology;
- We implement secure and scalable solutions, to accompany the evolution of your company over time.
OUR PARTNERSHIP WITH MICROSOFT
For several years, we have been Microsoft Partners for Data Analytics & Data Platform skills.
For 15 consecutive years, Gartner has recognized Microsoft as a leader in the Magic Quadrant for analytics and business intelligence platforms: that’s why we choose Microsoft Power BI as the technology platform on which to build the most suitable solution for your business.
Case Studies Business Intelligence & Business Analytics. Find out what we have done for some of our customers.