Arko SpA was founded in 1997 in Motta di Livenza (Treviso), from the experience in the furniture sector of the founding members and in a short time established itself as one of the most dynamic production companies in the area in the production of MDF furniture components coated with thermoplastic sheet (PVC, PET, ABS).
Arko’s need was to evaluate the real performance of the calendering production line, in order to understand the problems and then solve them. In fact, the specific line was often found to have unpredictable stops, slowing down the execution of the various orders and consequently reducing the quality of the final product. Furthermore, the present system did not always provide reliable performance KPIs.
A further requirement of Arko was the punctual monitoring of the energy consumption of the components of the line and the possibility of obtaining comparison reports in different time intervals.
Arko turned to beanTech to study together a solution that could provide the various components in the plant with punctual and reliable information.
THE SUCCESS STORY AT A CLICK
Don't miss the features and functions of the Brainkin solution that has revolutionized the performance of Arko 's production assets. *The document is in italian version*
BRAINKIN, studied and personalised according to Arko's specific needs, monitors machine performance, management information in connection with MES, consumption and energy performance.
- Access to all information from a single point of control with just a few clicks;
- Selection of specific time frames to make comparisons between different configurations and view parameter trends;
- Possibility of extension to other lines/systems without the need to intervene on the application itself;
- Agile integration with MES and the field;
- Accessibility to the application even remotely by means of a laptop or tablet connected to the internet;
- Interface customized according to a specific business role;
- Realization of the product as a PWA.
[…] Brainkin® has allowed us to look into those boxes and have the data we need to make the best decisions. Using the IoT as a framework for collecting and organizing production data, we have been able to transform each machine, and each production line, into a source of data. This data were combined with ERP, MES, WMS management data and then aggregated into dashboards and BI solutions for distribution to all hierarchical levels.